From time to time we all face difficulties—some more serious than others. Sometimes our usual ways of coping don’t seem to be enough.
How can churches help? 76 churches (and counting!) from eight denominations across Ontario are finding the Congregational Assistance Plan (CAP) to be an exciting, affordable tool for extending the hand of Christ to those among them who are hurting. Schools and workplaces are doing the same!
CAP enables churches to make short-term professional Christian counselling support available to their members.
- Local professional, Master’s degree-level Christian counsellors
- Available to all church members and adherents
- Up to six sessions per year for each member
- Services are anonymous and strictly confidential
- Provided at no cost to the church member
- CAP works seamlessly behind the scenes in your congregation