These are challenging times to say the least. How are you doing?
There’s lots to learn as we endeavour to support each other and stay connected building healthy faith communities.
Some questions that come to mind as we move through the COVID crisis:
- How can we socially connect while physically distancing?
- How can we provide ministry support?
- How can we provide pastoral care?
- How can a restorative leader lead WITH during this crisis?
- What expectations do we have of each other?
- How can we support each other?
To help you find a way to consider the questions on your mind, FaithCARE is available for support.
We are offering, at no cost to you, a one-hour video conversation with a FaithCARE facilitator and your Council, Board, Elders, church staff or whoever you wish.
This is an opportunity for you to explore a topic of your choice and consider, e.g.,
- How things are going
- How people are being affected
- The hardest thing for those involved
- What you may need to move forward
If this sounds useful for you, FaithCARE will work with you to structure a one-hour conversation that meets your needs.
Interested? Please contact Anne Martin, FaithCARE [email protected]