October 21, 2021
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Come join Canadian DDP trainers for warm heartfelt conversations and practice on all things DDP.
Led by Canadian DDP certified trainers: Betty Brouwer and Michelle Hogeterp.
We will meet via zoom, on the third Thursday of each month. Based on registration numbers, we hope to begin on October 21, 2021 until March 17, 2022. To view all of the date and the complete poster, visit this link.
Each session we will be covering a different topic, with the opportunity to bring your own cases and questions. Some of the topic include:
- How to invite caregivers to reflect on their own experiences that help and hinder relationships
- How to introduce and explain DDP and the PACE approach
- How to deepen the intersubjective experience for both child and parent
- How to use a storytelling approach to co-regulate
- How to use talking for, with and about
Register early! Space is available for a maximum of 12 participants and a minimum of 6 participants.
This group is open to those who have completed a minimum of DDP Level 1 training.
Or you can register by completing the link below.