Proven Strategies to Strengthen Your Relationship
Are you looking to reconnect with your partner? Shalem hosts Hold Me Tight weekend retreats for couples. Hold Me Tight® is a weekend workshop designed by Dr. Sue Johnson. The workshop will walk you and your partner through seven conversations based on the Hold Me Tight book, all of which has been shown to be essential to successful relationships.
At a Hold Me Tight workshop you will learn to understand and improve your relationship through presentations from Shalem’s workshop leaders, private exercises and conversations with your partner and by watching video demonstrations of other couples.
Hold Me Tight is appropriate for couples who:
- want to connect more deeply
- want to get “unstuck” from their patterns
- are in established relationships or new relationships.
Shalem has two Hold Me Tight weekends per year:
- November 11 and 12 2017 in Hamilton, ON. Facilitated by Bernadine Togeretz and Shawn Groen.
- April 21 – 22, 2018. Facilitated by Susan Winter Fledderus and Shawn Groen.
You can view the flyer here.
To register visit this link.
Or read Susan Winter Fledderus’ Shalem Digest Article: “Feeling Connected Again”.
Register for upcoming Hold Me Tight Weekend Retreats
905.528.0353 • 1.866.347.0041
“Hold Me Tight®” is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson